A panel of BAFTA nominees and winners share their insights and experiences on how to deliver a compelling story on screen. Speakers will explore how to identify a good story and the key components of documentary storytelling, as well as discuss their creative processes, the challenges of building a narrative and the importance of collaboration on a production.
• Jane Kelly, Creative Director and Co-Founder – Big Mountain
• BAFTA winning Journalist and Film Maker Mobeen Azhar, of Muslims Like Us (via Skype)
• BAFTA nominated Creator and Executive Producer Teresa Watkins, of The Secret Life of 5 year Olds
• BAFTA nominated Director Anna Hall, of Behind Closed Doors
• Alison Millar, BAFTA, IFTA and Prix Italia winner